Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wardrobe Consultaion

Today I went to a middle aged house wife’s house and cleaned out her very large walk in closet. And when I say 'very large' I mean GIRNORMOUS. You could fit a twin sized bed inside with extra room to spare. And let me tell you she had more clothes that I have had in the last five years combined. It took three hours, 50 turtle neck sweaters and lots of polyeste to get rid of the ‘90s that was hiding in that closet.  She had some really lovely things and then there were some really ridiculous things. She also had clothes that made her look 60 and others that made her look 13 which is the age that her oldest child is turning so we made some adjustments. And I told her not to be afraid of putting a mutliple colors together, especially since spring is upon us and you can get a little crazy.  I had a lovely time and I think she was happy to have someone to help her with what will look good and what is definitely outdated. She was very fashionable and so adorable and had more than everything she would need to look cute for five years to come.

If I could go through every mom's closet in my hometown and got rid of the things I got rid of for this lady the world would be a better place. I do believe that everyone has almost everything they need in their closet they just need to revamp it and possibly replace a few things that probably don't fit from twenty years ago.

Merriweather

No comments:

Post a Comment