Monday, April 25, 2011

being emo

I have been wayyyyyy too emotional lately i don't know what's gotten into me but when this happens i listen to "emo" music and it makes me feel better.  Sometimes you just need to put your headphones on and turn the volume up all the way...
here are some lyrics that are sappy and wonderful

"The scars of your love remind me of us, 
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all, 
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless, 
I can't help feeling, 
We could have had it all"
-Adele Rolling in the deep 


"Girl you're wanted like a wanted man
With your smart mouth and your killer hand
We could both share all that I have made
For a young man, it's a heck of a wage
And I feel crazy when I see your face"

-kings of leon true love way


*sigh*
Medusa

No comments:

Post a Comment