- When you are a afraid, stressed out or have anxiety you produce more earwax than usual
- Before seamstresses could get beeswax they used their own earwax to prevent threads from fraying
- Some types of hummingbirds ride on the backs of geese during migration because they cannot fly so far
- Humans are the only creatures that shed emotional tears
- My grandpa's family would dig holes in the ground to keep their food cold
Most of my silliness comes from http://www.learnsomethingeveryday.co.uk/, which is fantastically wonderful.