Thursday, August 4, 2011

"I only have a kitchen because it came with the house"

There are two kinds of people; people who cook and people who don't. My family cooks, bakes, broils, grills you name it. My mom's best friend who happens to live across the street does not use her kitchen, well more specifically her over. One of my bestest and I were mixing up some treats the other day to bake when our oven became inoperable so we marched on over across the street. "L" was showing me where the hot pads were and she got out her cookie sheets which are in miraculous condition and I just could not believe it. "That's because I don't bake on them" HAHAHA, what? "Nope, they are for taco dip only" Soo fantastic. And apparently my mom did bake on them once and was badly scolded for it. Haha.

Merriweather

No comments:

Post a Comment