Monday, August 8, 2011

The Wrath of Me

Apparently I tell people when they are not dressed up to par. Usually not in a mean way, maybe sometimes it just comes out like that to my mother and my closest friends but all I really want is for them to look their best. My co-workers told me that while they are getting dressed they keep me in mind and wonder what I will say. If you ask my opinion I will most likely tell you what I think, so if you don't want to know then don't ask. I feel like I have a good grasp on what looks good on people and myself but sometimes I may be wrong or I may not follow the rules either. But I am really just trying to help, seriously help.

Yesterday one of my bestest and I went shopping and found absolute shit in every store we went in. I was really disappointed but when I came to think of it I had not really been shopping since I had been back in Wisconsin. We went for a certain purpose and came out with diddly squat. I was almost about to try on a pair of skinny jeans because I just wanted something new but my conscience kicked in and told me "you hate skinny jeans; you're knees get claustrophobic and you look top heavy" My friend found a cute dress at Macy's after what seemed like hours of sifting through terribly made garments in a crappy mall with icky lightning. Hahaha, I'm not bitter or anything but man oh man was I pampered in Chicago with all those fantastic stores. However I do not miss the sales tax one bit.

Merriweather

No comments:

Post a Comment