Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Meant To Be

Do you ever feel like you and another are meant to be? That you were supposed to meet at that moment in your life and you just become connected? I have a few of these lovely people in different forms. It could be romantic, or platonic or ironic or any thing, it just is. I don't know if I believe in soul mates or if I totally understand that term but its the closet word I can use to describe Medusa and I. We are meant to be. We argue and disagree and we certainly have our own tastes but when it comes down to it we are on the same wavelength. I don't know in what part of our friendship that this came about because we were not close at the beginning but it just sort of "became". And it will remain a joining of giggles, sparkles and hilarity.

Love you Medusa

Merriweather

No comments:

Post a Comment