Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Cool Kids

When you were little you probably thought your dad was the boss, right? I mean I knew the boss at my dad's work but I still knew he wasn't the lowest on the pay scale (or in a child's term: the cool guy at work). But I really did think my dad was the "cool guy". Now I temporarily work at this said work with my dad. My office mate Annie and were discussing this earlier and I truly believe that he is the cool guy and all of his co-workers that work closely with him are "the cool kids" too. They are also the silliest bunch of people probably ever and I think people come down to the bat cave (windowless area) just to get a little laugh (and some candy because my dad always has a large stash). Okay so maybe that is not the only reason they come down but still.

Merriweather

No comments:

Post a Comment