Wednesday, April 6, 2011

pet peeves

I have a lot but these two really bug me...

#1 People that feel the need to sprint up the escalator like their ass is on fire when there is an empty staircase beside said escalator.  I understand if you like to walk up the escalator when there are no stairs available, but don't huff and puff at me when I decide to use the escalator for it's intended purpose.

#2 Women that put tennis shoes on when they get off work.  Like, you've been sitting at a desk all day, do your feet hurt THAT bad?  It makes you look like a pussy...  I am a firm believer in being comfortable, but there are plenty of options when it comes to post work shoe choices(like a cute pair of city flats from The Gap). This topic is also a good segway into my extensive peeve of women and their relationship with high heels.  If you hate and resent your heels after taking them off then you probably shouldn't be wearing them in the first place.  Looking like an injured horse is NOT sexy...  Medusa Motto: IF YOU CAN'T WALK IN HEELS DON'T WEAR THEM!!!!

xoxoxo
MEDUSA

No comments:

Post a Comment