Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bird

Have I talked about birds before? Probably. And this won't be the last time because I am connected to them in a way that I cannot explain. I am a bird, my friends are birds,  we are birds of a feather. There are so many lovely 'bird' sayings and they go as follows:

Birds of a feather: people that have similar interests in common
Kill two birds with one stone: getting two things done in one swoop (hehe)
The birds and bees: the passive aggressive approach to sex
Eat like a bird: to eat a very small amount which is how I eat
A little bird told me: a cute or mischievous way of sharing information

And your bird dessert is "Ducks fly together!" which is from the movie Mighty Ducks. I loved this movie when I was young along with the second and the third movies as well.

Merriweather

No comments:

Post a Comment