Friday, March 18, 2011

Laundry

I live in a 3 flat in downtown Chicago, so I have to go down my fire escape to get to my laundry room.  I have lived in my apartment for almost a year now and I've done laundry about 5 times, in bulk.  I have a ton of clothes so I could probably go 6 months without washing any of them.  I would have done laundry more if I had discovered this GIANT Ikea bag sooner.  I stole this one from work but you can get them for $2 at Ikea.  It's the best thing in the world.  Schlepping was 50% of the battle, the other 50% was the cold, icy weather that is Chicago 6 months out of the year and there is nothing I could do about that.  I'm doing a load now and I'll probably have some to do when I get back from spring break but at least it will be warmer out.  

Medusa

No comments:

Post a Comment