Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Exhaustion

Today, I sewed a french seam on silk chiffon aaaaaaand cut 5 yards of silk charmeuse bias tape to case the seams of my thesis.

I have been completely relaxed until now.  I'm stressin' even though I know I'll get everything done.  I have never needed a spring break more in my life...

I keep going back and forth about what I want to do after college and where I want to do it.  I am still wanting to move to LA but the thought of moving home for the summer sounds nice too.  I really miss my family but I  really love fashion and St. Louis just isn't a good city for that.  I haven't completely ruled out New York because I'd move there if i was offered a job.  I'm thinking of staying in Chicago over the summer only because a)it's going to be really hard to leave.  b) I have a really good freelance thing going with Collaboraction and hopefully Redmoon at some point. c) I'd really like a millinery internship.
I can't wait to see what happens.  I'm going to start applying for jobs next month when I have all of my shit together.

ugh
: )
Medusa

No comments:

Post a Comment