Thursday, December 29, 2011

rez-uh-loo-shuhn

Ah, the new year, a chance to start over. A chance to make yourself a better person. A chance to leave the past behind.

My resolution last year was: "Be more thoughtful"  
(I'm carrying this one into 2012 with me because it was a good resolution and I want to keep working on it).

My resolution for 2012 is this: "Have no fear" 
2012 is going to be a big year. In order to reach my goals, fear and worry have to be nonexistent. I am really excited for what's to come so here is a list of my goals for the new year: 
* Move- Planning on Los Angeles unless there is a job offer elsewhere 
* Get a job in the fashion field- Would love an assistant design job 
* Travel more- Anywhere 

It's a small list full of huge changes that I feel so ready to make.  

Happy New Year!!!

Medusa 

No comments:

Post a Comment