Monday, December 5, 2011

Best On Screen Kiss


As I was watching 10 Things I Hate About You, a classic awesomeness from the '90's, I couldn't help but think about great kisses in movies. I have tried to come up with a few on my own but I got a little help from my friends.


Heath Ledger and Julia Stiles at the paint ball park in 10 Things I Hate About You (Me)
Ryan Gosling and Amy McAdams when she runs up to him in The Notebook (One of my bestest, Sister)
James Franco and Sophia Myles Tristan and Isolde (Sister)
Matthew MacFayden and Kiera Knightly Pride and Prejudice  (Sister, Me)
Kirsten Dunst and Jamie Dornan while they are rolling around in the prairie Marie Antoinette (Me)
Claire Danes and Leonardo DiCaprio when he climbs the trellis in Romeo and Juliet (Me)
Jennifer Grey and Patrick Swayze at the end of Dirty Dancing when they do the lift (Sprinkles)
Julia Roberts and Richard Gere at the end of Pretty Woman when they are on the fire escape (Dad)
Milla Jovovich and Bruce Willis in The Fifth Element (Mattman)
Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks at the end of You’ve Got Mail (Me)
Lady and Tramp in Lady and the Tramp (Who wouldn't think this was one of the best?)
Steve Martin and Bernadette Peters in The Jerk (Tiedan)
Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman Casablanca (Me)


Merriweather



No comments:

Post a Comment