Sunday, November 13, 2011

Monochromatic

Alright so... I might sometimes wear one color in several different shades... from head to toe. I just really like purple and grey and lavender and they all kind of mess together into a new color I like to call greylavendermauvepurple, hahaha. I don't actually have a name for it other than Medusa calling me monochromatic because I commented on her over abundance of beige clothing yesterday. But I'm okay with it, I think it suits me. But I don't wear suits nor would I probably ever wear a purple one in fear of looking like a certain dinosaur that danced around and cleaned up while singing. Or maybe a famous jokester that wasn't very nice about the tricks he played. But anywho, I am still in need of a pair of very comfortable grey heels to complete my wardrobe :)

Merriweather

No comments:

Post a Comment