Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Umbrella

I know this instance is not the first time I heard the song 'Umbrella' by Rihanna but it is the best memory I have it. I went down to Chicago the summer after freshman year of college ( I lived back in Wisconsin for the first summer) and I stayed with one of my very good bearded friends. He picked me up from the train station and played me his favorite song of the summer which just happened to be 'Umbrella'. He danced around in the car while driving. It was hilarious and silly and made me laugh.

Today I heard this song after what seemed like years and this awesome memory popped into my head. And it made me happy if only for a few moments; and of course I danced around like a fool, alone, in my car.

Don't forget to be silly

Merriweather


No comments:

Post a Comment