Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Slacker #2

I have been neglecting our baby blog, sorry, merriweather.  I recently moved from Chicago to St. Louis, my hometown, and I have been so busy catching up with people that i have had no time to sit and blog. I actually should be updating my resume at the moment...
I've actually really been enjoying STL, It's home, ya know? last week I caught up with a couple of my friends from high school.  We went to a couple bars one was a bicycle themed bar called Handlebar! It was nice to catch up with them.  This week I went to a music showcase downtown it was from 2-2 and it featured a bunch of different bands at a bunch of different bars.  I've always been into the local music scene but there were a lot of talented bands at this thing. I really like the vibe in St. Louis it's similar to the Chicago vibe but it's not as fast and it's not the attention whore that is Chi-town.  I am not a day-by-day type of person, I never have been but being a recent graduate and choosing to be funemployed until I either a) run out of money or b)find a job that doesn't make me want to jump is kind of forcing me to be a free spirit.  I'm all over the place right now but at least I'm having fun...
Medusa

No comments:

Post a Comment