Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Google

Whenever I need some information I always try to come up with a few people I could ask that would possibly know the answer or any type of answer that would help me out. And today all I could think about was how I was going to get home and fucking 'Google it'. And as mother's day approaches I thought it would be appropriate to don 'Google' the mother everyone should have had. Google gives you all the information you want and maybe even a little extra. Need to know how to spell a word? Cool because Google can tell you how. Need to know what mastication is? Sweet, ask Google. Need to know how to get to your grandparent's house? Google maps is where it's at. Google has all the factual information you were too afraid to ask your mom. Remember: Google doesn't judge, or have a temper or cry.

Be responsible, don't be an idiot, ask Google.

Merriweather

No comments:

Post a Comment