Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Spoiled Brats

I may or may not have told this story before but I have thinking about it lately because I have been doing a little baking. 

So its winter break and my brother and I are home alone and we think "Hmm, let's make some cookies!" So we get out all of the ingredients, grab one of the mixing bowls, find some measuring cups and we begin. We pour in the flour, sugar, brown sugar, yadda yadda yadda. So we've got everything in the bowl and I turn to lock it into the kitchen aid mixer and its not there. I look at my brother and I look back at the counter and I look at my brother again in confusion and we say together "What do we do now?" We stare at the counter together and my brother says "stir it by hand?" HAHAHAHA, must we? Is it even worth it? Should we just not make the cookies? We end up stirring it by hand and probably complaining the whole time because we are big babies and so used to having that damn mixer do all the work for us. Needless to say I did not have a kitchen aid mixer in Chicago but my aunt did buy me a hand mixer so I could continue to make sweets. 

Merriweather

No comments:

Post a Comment