Sunday, February 27, 2011

Who Knew?

That Kevin Spacey had such a lovely voice, good lord.

My best dressed of the evening were Cate Blanchett, Mila Kunis and James Franco in that lovely pink number. Hahaha, he must have been high as a kite, he was so funny. I adore him.

I was overall very pleased with the winnings but it was a close call for Best Supporting Actor on my end. I really enjoyed both Geoffrey Rush and Christian Bale. And everyone that was watching the awards with me decided while the montage for Best Motion Picture was being shown that The King's Speech would probably win. And just as whatshisface was announcing the nominees my knee hits the damn remote and the picture is gone. I try every button and we switch the t.v. and converter box on and off in a flustered mess. My friend announces shes going home and grabs her jacket. But after what feels like minutes I try a few other buttons and the picture comes back and the whole cast of The King's Speech is standing on stage thanking whomever. Wahn Wahn.


Merriweather

Oh, and Colin Firth is sex on legs

No comments:

Post a Comment