Monday, February 28, 2011

Galliano Suspension

read about it here


John Galliano is my favorite current fashion designer.  He was recently suspended from the House of Dior for making anti-semitic  comments to a couple in a paris bar.  After he was arrested, stories of him making more anti-semitic statements came out of the woodwork.  I do think he has a drinking problem, but I do not think he meant to insult all of those people.  "Hopefully he will get the help he needs so he can get back to work" is what my logical side is thinking, "Artists are supposed to be tragic and troubled, let him be" is what my "artistic" side is saying.  I would be devastated if anything happened to him, the fashion world cannot afford to lose another great designer.

RIP McQueen

Medusa

No comments:

Post a Comment